Opportunity | Duty Description
An opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the mentioned position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd in Windhoek (Services).
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To assist the Services Manager with the smooth running and daily operations of the Property, Services and Security department.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for and supervise overall operation, cleaning, maintenance and inspection of buildings and ablution blocks
- Responsible for the maintenance and inspection of busses, C-Track control system and pool vehicles
- Ensure that vehicle maintenance programs are well maintained
- Scheduling and controlling of waste removal
- Supervise and control laundry services
- Schedule, organize, supervise and control transport for workers
- Ensure overall hygiene of the premises
- Responsible for the ordering and distribution of cleaning materials
- Employee management, i.e recruitment, training, time & attendance, performance appraisals
- Assist with the fumigation process
- Comply monthly reports
- General functions related to property, services and security
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 10 (NQF2) with 5 years’ experience OR relevant certificate (NQF5) with 3 years’ experience in a technical environment
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of fumigation processes
- Basic knowledge of building, welding, plumbing, painting and gardening
- Computer literate
- Valid drivers license. A valid CE driver’s license will be an advantage
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. The Company offers in return a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related.
CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to email@example.com (not larger than 2MB).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 12th of June 2019