We are looking for persons with the following requirements urgently:
• Grade 12
• Fluent in Spanish \ English
• +-17 years vessel experience on board
• Medically Fit
• Must be willing to relocate and travel
• Vocational Training
Master’s degree in industrial engineering
• Providing to the senior management team a daily wet and freezer report of product caught and processed on-board vessels and in our wet factory.
• Controlling of quotas on what is caught.
• Rotation and approving off all crew changes off Namibian and Foreign crew and officer between wet and freezer fleet.
• Providing an updated budget to the board of directors and senior management team on all repairs and maintenance on-board our wet and freezer vessels.
• Projecting quotas figures and tons to be caught for the new fishing season and year.
• Monthly report to be supplied and presented to the senior management team on all expenses of the wet and freezer fleets.
Job Application Details
Should you meet the above requirements , please send a resume and cover letter, including all copies of relevant qualifications to [email protected] CLOSING DATE:2O/11/2O23 PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WHO MEET ALL OFTHE REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONTACTED. NO CVS AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE RETURNED.
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Namibia
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!