STARC Secretarial Services (Pty) Ltd has the following career options:
COMPANY SECRETARIAL CONSULTANT
The Consultant shall report to the Manager and key responsibilities will include:
• Prepare statutory documentation as prescribed by the Close Corporation Act,
• Companies Act and the Trust Administration Act up to the desired internal standards
• to keep clients informed of progress and manage the administrative process up to completion
• to render overall excellent client service
• to record production and meet the required output level
• Namibian citizen
• Grade 12
• Drivers license
• Minimum 3 years work experience in an audit/legal firm in Company Secretarial Department
• Legal qualification/studies or background
• Experience in Greatsoft secretarial module
• Work experience in liaising with BIPA and Master of the High Court
• Superior administrative skills (systematic/accurate/perseverance/organized)
• Conversant in Microsoft Office
• English (excellent writing & communication)
• High ethical values, mature and responsible
• Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and take ownership
We offer a market related remuneration package which includes medical aid,
pension fund etc.
Job Application Details
Should you be interested in this position, please deliver your comprehensive CV to 29 Feld Street Windhoek or e-mail to [email protected] CLOSING DATE: 30 NOVEMBER 2023 ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED & NO DOCUMENTATION WILL BE RETURNED.
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Namibia
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!