– Feasibility calculations
– Cash flow management (planning) and projections
– Creditor and debtor overseeing management
– Preparation of payment requisitions and loading payments for approval
– Be in-charge of processing up until TB level
– Monthly management accounting and reporting
– Annually liaise with external auditors and finalize the annual audit within 2 months after year-end.
– Liaising with colleagues and management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
– Advance accounting package and bookkeeping experience
– Relevant accounting or financial management degree will be advantageous
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
– must be efficient and have time management skills, meet prescribed timelines/deadlines
– must have good organizational skills
– must have enough confidence to improve existing systems to make it more efficient
– must be a practical experience and focus on cost saving
– must be comfortable working with spreadsheets
– must understand legal and financial agreements
– must understand (Pty) Ltd’s, CC’s and Trusts
– must understand the “big picture”
– must have the ability to work remotely and independently
- Job Application Details APPLICATION PROCESS - Curriculum vitae should be emailed to [email protected] - E-mail Subject-line should be; DEDICATED ACCOUNTANT - Only short-listed candidates will be contacted - Closing Date for applications: 26 October 2022 Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Closing date for applications: 26 October 2022. Only email applications will be considered.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!