To provide maintenance and construction services for all plumbing and sewerage sections at Luderitz Town Council
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Maintenance of sewerage system
- Staff supervision
- Grade 10-12 with a Trade Diploma in Plumbing and Pipefitting
- Five (5) years relevant working experience as a Plumber preferably in sewer reticulation in a Municipal environment
- Good communication skills. reliable. trustworthy and proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Hardworking and willingness to work after hours
- Valid driver’s license (Code BE)
The Luderitz Town Council offers the following benefits to successful Candidates: A generous salary package which includes Transport Allowance Medical Aid Pension scheme 13th Cheque Housing Allowance Sick and Annual leave
Candidates who comply with the listed criteria and competencies should submit their applications a detailed CV and originally certified copes of qualifications to The Chief Executive Officer
Luderitz Town Council
P.O. Box 19
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and no documents will be returned
No Fax or email applications will be accepted.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!