SENIOR SECURITY OFFICER (CU) – INVESTIGATIONS NAMDEB (REF NO. SERV/2020-018)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Namibian applicants to fill the vacancy of Snr Security Officer within the Namdeb Security Investigations Department. The primary role of this position will be to investigate malicious loss of diamonds and theft of company property. The successful candidate will be responsible to provide a frontline functional security service to protect the Company’s people and assets whilst ensuring adherence to security policies, procedures. objectives and customer requirements at a designated site in accordance with relevant Namibian Acts.
THE IDEAL APPLICANT
- Grade 12,120 points over 5 subjects, and an E In English).
- Code 08 driver’s license.
- Computer literate in Ms Office (Packages).
- Three – Four years generalist security related experience as a security officer.
- National Certificate/or Diploma in Security and/or Risk Management would be an added advantage.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Excellent Sociality Investigations Management skills Including and not limited to:
- statement taking.
- evidence collection.
Attach Application Letter, CV and documentation with refence number and send to : [email protected]
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!